04-19-07, 11:52 AM   #1
GfParagon
A Murloc Raider
Ag_unitframes...

I am using ag_unitframes, but the pet bars don't show up. My own pet, and my party members pets don't appear anywhere. I made sure that all the pet options don't have the hide frame option enabled.

Also, is there anyway to enable to elite/rare indicators when i target an enemy?
04-19-07, 12:34 PM   #2
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
make sure that you are using the newest version, the one here on wowinterface is seriously outdated.

check this instead http://files.wowace.com/
04-19-07, 03:19 PM   #3
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by GfParagon
Also, is there anyway to enable to elite/rare indicators when i target an enemy?
It will say on the target bar if they are elite or rare. Depending on what layout you use though will change its position, but it is usually after the level.
04-19-07, 04:03 PM   #4
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I was having same problem, in my failed attempts to show and align pets to their owners in a sizable fashion, became a real drag. Recently i look on wowace files and saw "PitBull" unit frames, so naturally i tried it like i do all new mods that show potential... Tell ya what, they lack NOTHING and i'm never using anything else... ever..
04-19-07, 05:28 PM   #5
Darxon
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I can only say as above poster, Pitbull is much better

They only thing missing is more layouts
04-19-07, 08:54 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pitbull is still being developed (it's only been around for about 2 weeks) but it does look very good. Layouts will be coming, you just gotta give people a chance to make em. :P
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Ag_unitframes...