04-19-07, 01:10 PM   #1
Rizzil
A Defias Bandit
Ark Inventory Help

I use mostly Ace2 mods and I absolutely love what they do to the game. That being said, I keep getting this error message when I log in...

Date: 2007-04-19 12:03:24
ID: 51
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
Message: ...terface\AddOns\ArkInventory\Libs\AceOO\AceOO-2.0.lua line 723:
AceModuleCore-2.0: OnInstanceInit cannot be called twice
Debug:
...e\AddOns\ArkInventory\Libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:29:
...e\AddOns\ArkInventory\Libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:27
...e\AddOns\ArkInventory\Libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:647: Register()
...\Fizzle\Libs\AceModuleCore-2.0\AceModuleCore-2.0.lua:413: in main chunk

I have no idea what is going on here. Occasionally, my ag_Unitframes and simpleMinimap won't load when this error message pops up. Please help!!
04-19-07, 01:13 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It's an error with your library files. Grab the latest version from wowace (to have the latest libs inside) and it should be fixed.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-19-07, 01:18 PM   #3
Rizzil
A Defias Bandit
I just downloaded the latest version from Wowace (posted on 4/15/07) and I'm still gettting the same error message. Is there anything else I can do to fix this?
04-19-07, 01:31 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I could tell you to redownload all of your ace mods from wowace so that they all have the same version of the libraries (this is if the pathfile in your error is different) or to switch to standalone libs....

Maybe someone else has some better advice. As helpful as I try to be, I do have limited knowledge when debugging.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Ark Inventory Help