04-19-07, 07:08 PM   #1
malachilee
A Murloc Raider
benecast?

just got back into priest.. and for life of me benecast no longer exists or something. what gives?

someone said they banned it? i dont see why but. does anyone know of a mod like it. or if benecast is still out there?

its a priest healing mod. puts heals. dispel buttons by each party members poitrat in team. auto scales heals etc. i loved that setup. kept my hot bars clean and everyhting.

so is there any mod like this anymore? cause i cant seem to find 1 anywere. not on any ui site :/

i just want osmehting.. were i dont have to make macros to clutter up my hotkey bars. dont want to cycle through hotkey bars. any help or info would be greatly greatly appreciated.

thank you!

ok i saw a few posts with poeple talking bout this mod and some are working on it to get it goin again. if someone has a super up to date link with it let me know. otherwise feel free to delete this post. i am sorry.

Last edited by malachilee : 04-19-07 at 07:18 PM.
04-19-07, 07:23 PM   #2
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This stuff is intentionally impossible. Blizzard was convinced (in my opinion, rightfully so) that the game isn't supposed to make decisions, you are. The UI is only there to help you act upon the decisions you've made. Thus, autoscaling healing, one-button dispelling, none of that's going to work.

There are, however, many new methods where you make the decisions quickly and easily. However, if I were to begin listing addons, I would be inherently biased, so I'll refrain from mentioning any, but do some searching. You'll find a new setup you like I'm sure.
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/
04-19-07, 07:34 PM   #3
malachilee
A Murloc Raider
well my biggest want is.. just buttons next to players names in party. auto scaling i dont care about. to be honest. just ease of no macro buttons cluttering up my hotkey bar.
but i will take a look aorund again and see what i dig up.
04-19-07, 08:37 PM   #4
Cottarial
A Kobold Labourer
Benecast still exists and still works. It does not "automatically" heal you still have to choose the spell you want and still have to click a button. The only change to the way benecast operates (I think) is you used to be able to click on a low level player and benecast would automatically choose the appropriate rank of the spell you were using. I have not checked it out totally as I just use the default benecast settings. I do know that there is now a setting where you have to tell benecast the party frames mod you are using or if you are using the standard blizz ones. I have found benecast in the Mirage UI Compilation, default is off so you will need to turn this one on.
04-19-07, 08:52 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Cott <3

There are many other mods out there now-a-days that will add buttons next to unit frames - several on this site. You'll find something you like.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » benecast?