04-20-07, 06:42 PM   #1
Nermias
A Defias Bandit
I have 2 little problems :S

I am new to addon creation and development, but I am trying to create a suite that is full of helpful addons and that is tuned to my play style and taste. I need to move the chat box and I also need to make my addons appear when i pres *esc* if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated....and yes I have been trying many suites but none truly help me in a way i think addons should.

P.S I tried mazzle but i found that many of the functions were very annoying for example the shards being automatically placed in a specific place in your bag then being glitched and the automatic change in your display plate (name over peoples and your head) every time you switch areas)
04-20-07, 06:57 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Right click your chat tab to unlock the frame and just drag to move. Not sure what you mean by making your addons appear when you hit escape.... Do you mean being able to access the addon list through your main menu (the menu that appears when you hit escape)? If that's the case, then get MCP off this site.

As for those two Mazzle issues, the shard sort is an easy fix, and the name plates changing just had to do with efficiency settings. Yeah, there's a bug sometimes with getting efficiency settings to stick, but I think you could just disable efficiency mode all together.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-20-07, 08:09 PM   #3
Nermias
A Defias Bandit
Well it turns out I am really bad at customizing a UI. There are a few things that i would love if some people could help me with for example getting a border around your bottom bars map chat bow inc many Suites have that but I can't figure it out for the good in me.... Currently trying to grab some Suites taking out what i like and what i Don't. It isn't working out well but it is a good way to practice i guess....If anyone could discuss some of the issues i have it would be greatly appreiciated.
04-23-07, 05:46 AM   #4
Hellraiser
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nermias
..... getting a border around your bottom bars map chat bow inc .....
Thats Skinner or eepanels

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I have 2 little problems :S