04-27-07, 11:15 AM   #1
Demenda
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Speaking other languages in-game

Hey guys!

I've been searching the forums for ages, but I haven't found an answer to this. It might be here somewhere, but I'm dead tired, so I gave up.

Having recently rolled a nelf on a RP-PVP server, I'm interested in speaking Darnassian when I'm in e.g. Stormwind. According to the official Blizzard site, I could do like this:
How do I speak in another language I know?
Click on the "Chat Bubble" on the chat box tool bar, then highlight "Language" with the cursor. A list of which languages you know will appear. From there you can click one to choose which language you prefer to speak.
The problem is: I can't find that "chat bubble" anywhere in MazzleUI... Any help would be appraciated
04-27-07, 11:43 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The mod Prat is hiding the extra buttons around your chat frame. Go into the Prat options and turn it back on.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-03-07, 06:21 PM   #3
stevenw9
A Murloc Raider
I found it, but it's gray'd out. Help! ;.;
07-03-07, 07:52 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You need to enable that module. Or you could go download FuBar_BabelFu from wowace and have access to language options directly from your FuBar (I just found this the other day).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Speaking other languages in-game