05-12-07, 04:00 PM   #1
rpar01
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I need a tradeskill mod

I have looked everywhere and I cannot find a mod that tells me what recipes the items in my pack can be used for, Does such a mod exist? For example when I hover over light leather I would like to know which of my recipes I can use that for and how many I need per recipe. Seems like a simple thing but I can't find it. Any addon guru's wanna give it a shot?

Cry Freedom
05-12-07, 10:11 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Tradeskill Info.

that's the closest thing i've ever seen to what you're talking about.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
05-13-07, 07:12 AM   #3
mulesh
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You want the tooltip for tradegoods to "show" all the recipies it is used in? or at least show the ones for your tradeskill?

As stated above, Tradeskill Info will be your best choice. It wont list the recipies by name but will show what proffession it is used in with a number for how many recipies for that proffession. It will also show if its known by you or one of your alts, if its learnable by you or one of your alts, and how many recipies you know that use that tradegood.

There is a handy GUI for it too, called Tradeskill Info UI that makes configuring the addon easier. It comes with a UI for doing searches on recipies/tradegoods (this is what you can use to find what item is used for what recipie or the other way around).

Last edited by mulesh : 05-13-07 at 07:15 AM.
05-13-07, 08:55 AM   #4
briand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Reagent Info

Reagent info is what I use and by default its setup to show only Yellow Recipes and above however you can make it show down to grey by opening the options window and editing it!
There are 2 parts within it Reagent info shows tradeskill Reagent Data shows recipes
Won't show you how many you need but will show you what its used for!
Beta Client is the most up-to-date and no bugs

Last edited by briand : 05-13-07 at 09:00 AM.
05-14-07, 09:39 AM   #5
rpar01
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thank you

Reagent info is what i was looking for, the only thing is that it isnt showing all my recipes but I didnt change the options yet to show all the down to grey. Do you know if there is a way to add things to it?

Cry Freedom

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » I need a tradeskill mod