05-12-07, 11:55 PM   #1
licwid
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Chat window stuck

Ok, so i finally got my UI setup how i like, only. i cannot resize the main chat window. if i drag out the other windows i can resize them, but not the main window. I can drag it around and such, but its just way too big to fit in the spot allocated for it. i've tried messing around with prat and even disabled it to no avail, any ideas?

thx
05-13-07, 12:39 PM   #2
Clardrian
A Fallenroot Satyr
The chat box is designed to fit perfectly into the frame alotted for it. There shouldn't be any need to move/resize it. If it's not fitting correctly for you, then there may have been a problem with your installation/mazzification.
05-31-07, 06:43 PM   #3
phat32
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Im working on my own skin for the Mazzle UI, but the problem is that now the Chat window is just to big, i want to be able to shrink it by as little as 3-5 pixels. But the editbox in prat is disabled. I can understand y that is, so that normal users dont mess with it and make a huge mess for themselfs. i trying to just download the normal Prat from curse-gaming.com, but it was still disabled. Is there anyway to enable the editbox width so i can shrink it by the 3 pixels? im just very picky is all, heres what i have so far:

http://northshiremafia.com/images/ph...rrent-work.jpg
05-31-07, 06:53 PM   #4
phat32
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Never mind....... i used a prat preset that was there, and it seems to have mad it fit the way i want to now...... weird,

What hijack, he was talkign about something related to prat, so i asked cuz it might have helped him to with his issue

Last edited by phat32 : 05-31-07 at 06:56 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Chat window stuck