02-14-09, 05:43 PM   #1
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AbraxhasUI or FreshUI Set-Up Question 1920x1080

I just got a new monitor it is wide screen and supports up to 1920x1080. I am currently using AbraxhasUI but it is not supporting 1920x1080. Is there a way to easily adjust it? If not, does FreshUI support 1920x1080? It would suck to reconfigure, but I will do what I have to.

Thanks for the Info!

-Star
02-14-09, 10:58 PM   #2
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
There is an optional WTF file for Fresh UI that allows it to run at 1920x1080 if you want to try it.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info12001.html

that is the link only to the WTF file you need to run at that resolution. You also need to download FreshUI widescreen version and swap out the WTF folders.
02-15-09, 03:00 AM   #3
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Bens View Post
There is an optional WTF file for Fresh UI that allows it to run at 1920x1080 if you want to try it.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info12001.html

that is the link only to the WTF file you need to run at that resolution. You also need to download FreshUI widescreen version and swap out the WTF folders.

THANKS!!!

It there anyway to take only the saved variables that enable the 1920x1080? I have my setup perfect and I am using all the same addons already. Its really gonna suck for me to completly reconfigure =(

If I have too I will.. but it sucks none-the-less.

Thanks for the help, I am praying I can make this work w/o having to reset up everything.

Thanks again.

-Star
02-15-09, 05:20 PM   #4
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I would doubt it because AbraxhasUI and FreshUI would have to be using the EXACT same UI scale for that to work but you would have to check with Mikey2k the author of FreshUI. He has helped me a lot i'm sure he can try and figure something out for ya.
02-17-09, 09:32 AM   #5
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bens View Post
I would doubt it because AbraxhasUI and FreshUI would have to be using the EXACT same UI scale for that to work but you would have to check with Mikey2k the author of FreshUI. He has helped me a lot i'm sure he can try and figure something out for ya.
i sent a mail to star and really just said that although it is probably posible, its always best to do a complete configure as with each update of freshui i have included more things like the extra layout and have changed certain addons.

its a pain but this does give the best performance from the ui

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » AbraxhasUI or FreshUI Set-Up Question 1920x1080