03-30-09, 11:23 AM   #1
Froagh
A Murloc Raider

OK so I am now comprehending linked bars (sensory overload). So I will experiment a bunch there.
Would linked state bars be overkill for the "dual spec bar swap" that I mentioned above or would "custom" be more ideal? I guess ultimately we will all need to work out a method to swap out/switch up our bars for 3.1.

Ill try to work out what I can in the meantime.

03-30-09, 12:38 PM   #2
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Froagh View Post
OK so I am now comprehending linked bars (sensory overload). So I will experiment a bunch there.
Would linked state bars be overkill for the "dual spec bar swap" that I mentioned above or would "custom" be more ideal? I guess ultimately we will all need to work out a method to swap out/switch up our bars for 3.1.

Ill try to work out what I can in the meantime.
In 3.1, Macaroon handles spec swapping for you in one of two ways -

Automatically - No button layouts are changed, but Macaroon will keep track of data for each button for each spec. When you swap specs, the data in the button will be whatever it was when you were last on that spec.

Via Profiles - You can set Macaroon to swap profiles upon spec change.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Macaroon unofficial thread and docs: Feel the World of Macros!