08-13-09, 03:55 PM   #1
sensory
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Enchanting in an instance

Hi there,

Is any one aware of an addon that helps the enchanter in an instance? I'm looking for something that'll make my life a little easier telling people that I'm an enchanter, deciding who won what shard, makes splitting a stack into 1 shard a bit easier etc. etc.

Is there any thing out there?
08-13-09, 09:35 PM   #2
Farook
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by sensory View Post
I'm looking for something that'll make my life a little easier telling people that I'm an enchanter, ...
I simply made myself a macro (saying I can disenchant, people should pass on things they don't need, etc.) for that which I'm spamming at the beginning of each heroic run with randoms. Works quiet well usually.
08-14-09, 12:22 PM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

I like the addon "Sharder". click the reset on it before starting an instance, and it'll keep track of how many small dream shards, dream shards, and abyss crystals you get from DE'ing in the instance.
08-14-09, 12:30 PM   #4
sensory
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
I like the addon "Sharder". click the reset on it before starting an instance, and it'll keep track of how many small dream shards, dream shards, and abyss crystals you get from DE'ing in the instance.
Ohh, that one looks pretty good. I'll give it a try! Thanks!
08-14-09, 12:50 PM   #5
Taryble
A Molten Giant

The other thing to get, imho, would be a good roll-tracker. These are great for if you're master looter, or for if you're an enchanter. Get one that displays, say, the top 5 rolls or so - works great for if you're the type of enchanter who says, "Okay, 2 shards and 1 Abyss. Everybody roll, highest gets Abyss, next 2 get shards."

Edit: Also, on Sharder, it's lovely, but I always have to edit it to change the border and border color so it fits into my ui. Darn my cdo.
08-14-09, 01:52 PM   #6
sensory
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
works great for if you're the type of enchanter who says, "Okay, 2 shards and 1 Abyss. Everybody roll, highest gets Abyss, next 2 get shards."
That's the type I am. I'll grab a roll-tracker off WoWi as well, thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Enchanting in an instance