12-20-13, 11:42 AM   #1
Kreelor
A Firelord

Yes

Yes. He has dropped out of sight completely. As of today, he hasn't even visited the forum during the last two weeks. Farewell, Rythal. Farewell to Carbonite ever being updated to fix numerous, reported errors. I guess we will never see Carbonite II released as a working version. I just wish him the best in all things.

12-26-13, 04:42 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Oh, come on, people. Isn't Rythal allowed to have a life? Isn't it the Christmas holidays? Aren't we being entirely too pessimistic?

01-02-14, 03:17 PM   #3
pinderhughes
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
Yes. He has dropped out of sight completely. As of today, he hasn't even visited the forum during the last two weeks. Farewell, Rythal. Farewell to Carbonite ever being updated to fix numerous, reported errors. I guess we will never see Carbonite II released as a working version. I just wish him the best in all things.
Yeah, It was good while it lasted. Doubt we'll ever see anything that emulates a lot of its features. Well good luck in endeavors, carbonite made WoW a lot better and gave a functional map just gotta adapt to changes.

01-02-14, 10:04 PM   #4
Coasty
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Geez guys, don't be so pessimistic.

Working three jobs to get the funds for Blizzcon (sleep/free-time had to be in short supply), and on top of that having some low life cause him a financial hit would be enough to cause anybody to need a break.

Give him some time....

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Is Rythal MIA?