05-02-08, 02:28 AM   #1
Masaq
An Aku'mai Servant
some oRA2 questions

I'm using oRA2 atm but still have some questions regarding it.

I play on an international english model lappy, bought in Japan however. What this means is that I don't have the ability to make the special characters that some ppl use in their names. At least I've so far been unsuccessful finding a way to reproduce these characters.

What this means is that when I set the main tank list, if a tank has one of these special characters, I can't type it into the list. Is there any way of "shift-clicking" a name into the field for the main tank list? Or something similar?

Also, when I perform a durability check on the raid, the list only supplies me with 12 to 16 names max. I've thought about this and figure that thats because not everyone is using a raid addon like oRA2 or CTRA or something like that. Could this in fact be the reason that I'm not getting a full list? Or is it something else?

Trouble is though, is that sometimes names appear twice on the list. I've looked for an option also to expand the number of allowed names but don't see anything like this either. Anyone know if there is an option to increase the amount of names in that durability list as well?

Thanks in advance,

Mas
05-02-08, 02:42 AM   #2
Ammo
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Masaq View Post
I'm using oRA2 atm but still have some questions regarding it.

I play on an international english model lappy, bought in Japan however. What this means is that I don't have the ability to make the special characters that some ppl use in their names. At least I've so far been unsuccessful finding a way to reproduce these characters.

What this means is that when I set the main tank list, if a tank has one of these special characters, I can't type it into the list. Is there any way of "shift-clicking" a name into the field for the main tank list? Or something similar?
Target the player and then click the spot in the maintank list on the tooltip that appears when you hover the oRA2 button.

Also, when I perform a durability check on the raid, the list only supplies me with 12 to 16 names max. I've thought about this and figure that thats because not everyone is using a raid addon like oRA2 or CTRA or something like that. Could this in fact be the reason that I'm not getting a full list? Or is it something else?

Trouble is though, is that sometimes names appear twice on the list. I've looked for an option also to expand the number of allowed names but don't see anything like this either. Anyone know if there is an option to increase the amount of names in that durability list as well?
People should only appear once in the list. The durability check requires people to have oRA2 or CTRA installed for them to appear on it. The list is scrollable with the mousewheel, to view everyone.

-Ammo
05-02-08, 10:20 AM   #3
Masaq
An Aku'mai Servant
Thanks for the info Ammo. Will try that tonight in tonights raid.

Mas

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » some oRA2 questions